St. Louis business is seeking a fulltime Apple Trainer / Systems Engineer to provide training to potential customers and end users on existing and new technologies. Additionally applicants will perform technical services and support for enterprise clients via site visits, phone, email, and remote support.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
- Teach/Lead Effective Training Courses- Includes Apple Certified and Custom Training courses for enterprise clients and potential customers.
- Obtain necessary Apple Certifications. Engineer will successfully complete required training courses required to obtain the ACT (Apple Certified Trainer) distinction.
- Providing technical service and support for client. Engineer will be expected to respond to enterprise service inquiries promptly via site visits, phone, email, and remote support.
- Selling and Supporting Service Contracts. Engineer will be responsible for the sale and support of service contracts to current and new enterprise customers.
- Growing Service Department Offerings and Billings. Engineer will provide new ideas for service offerings to grow the activities of the service department.
- Developing Training curriculum beyond Apple offerings. Engineer will develop the curriculum for standard and customized training courses as well as training courses designed for specific software applications.
Preferred Candidates have the following Experience/Certifications:
- Training (2+ years)– Includes delivering/creating Apple or other technical training courses.
- Service/Technical (3+ years)- Apple hardware and software and related peripherals and performing computer hardware troubleshooting and repairs.
- General (1+ years)– Mac OS X, Adobe Creative Suite, OS X Server, Final Cut Pro, SAN Knowledge, XSAN, Back-up & Tape Library.
- Certifications- Apple Certified Technician & Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com