Job Description: Inside Sales/Customer Service Rep
digital partners in Clayton, MO firm is seeking a fulltime candidate to perform Inside Sales and various Customer Service responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be a motivated critical thinker with willingness to embrace and learn a diverse range of activities.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
- Perform Inside Sales Activities to grow software and hardware business.
- Follow up on training prospects for upcoming sessions and vendor events.
- Provide basic administrative and clerical duties.
- Provide support for day-to-day procedures in completing sales orders & data entry.
- Provide cost estimates and research technology solutions for customers.
- Update online web catalog by adding, editing product listings.
- 1-3 years Inside Sales in Computer industry
- 1-3 years Customer Service
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Mac OS
- Knowledge of NetSuite a plus
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Continually strives for process improvements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passionate about growing the business
- Bachelor’s degree required
Preferred candidates will have knowledge of, or experience with:
- Apple hardware and Video software
- Storage solutions
- Mobile Device management
To apply, please contact email@example.com