Clayton business is seeking a fulltime General Office/Marketing Assistant to perform various administrative and office support activities as well as support the dpi marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with excellent oral and written skills. The candidate will have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to embrace and learn a diverse range of activities.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
- Perform Inside Sales Activities.
- Support marketing team with effective website content, social media and email blasts.
- Follow up on training prospect for upcoming sessions and vendor events.
- Provide basic administrative and clerical duties.
- Answer and direct phone calls, take messages as needed.
- Greet and direct all visitors, including vendors, clients and customers.
- Provide support for company day-to-day procedures in completing sales orders & data entry.
- Enter new contacts, and maintain existing information in database.
- Update online web catalog by editing & correcting HTML descriptions, editing, & uploading product images.
- 1-3 years experience
- Great Customer Service
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Continually strives for process improvements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passionate about Marketing and growing the business
- Must work well in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
Preferred candidates will have knowledge of, or experience with:
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Search engine optimization understanding
- Mac OS
- Photoshop/Photo Editing
- Bachelor’s Degree
To apply please contact: email@example.com