Apple Financial Services is offering something all businesses can appreciate. For the remainder of 2011, business customers can choose the 24- or 36-month lease structure they want — Fair Market Value, 10% Purchase Option or $1.
Purchase Option — and pay nothing until 2012. Most businesses have a lot to do before 2012 arrives. You can do it all on a brand new Mac without making a payment until after 2012 has begun. And you can use your cash for those other end-of-year purchases.
No payments until 2012 on a 24- or 36-month lease of $5,000 or more.
FMV, 10% Purchase Option or $1 Purchase Option leases are eligible.
• Available for all Apple equipment, software and services.
• US business customers only.
• Signed lease documents required by December 31, 2011 to qualify.
• All lease structures subject to standard end-of-term conditions for Fair
Market Value, 10% PO or $1 PO lease. • Lease agreement subject to all standard fees, taxes and shipping
• Maximum of 20% soft costs (Ex: Apple software, AppleCare).
• End-of-term options include:
– FMV: return equipment, extend lease at new term, purchase
equipment at fair-market value.
– 10% PO: return equipment, extend lease at new term, purchase
equipment for 10% of original lease total.
– $1 PO: purchase equipment for $1.
• Lease agreement subject to all standard fees, taxes and shipping
• Subject to credit and document approval.