Save the Date: Two invitation-only events for business users —
one for video pros, one for IT pros — at the Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis on March 4.
Attendees eligible to receive coupons for up to $1,500 off Apple hardware and hardware giveaways.
ApplePro Video Series
Apple, Matrox, and JVC share the latest methods for streamlining production of video, sound and animation.
- In depth Final Cut Pro and Compressor from Apple system engineers
- Matrox will showcase H.264 encoding accelerators and audio/video input/output devices.
- Register to win a Matrox CompressHD H.264 accelerator card
ApplePro IT Series
From iPhones to the Xserve, Apple’s presence continues to grow in the enterprise space. Employees, including executives, are asking “why can’t I have the same technology at work as I have at home?”
Find out how companies are:
- Supporting Apple in the enterprise
- Mobile computing
- Controlling content
- Using Windows applications on a Mac
Date: Date, March 4, 2010
Location: The Ritz Carlton, St. Louis, 100 Carondelet Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63105 USA (see map)
Contact: To preregister please email Erin Watson or call her at (314) 863-8008.
Cost: $10 for one or both sessions, continental breakfast and refreshments included.
Lunch is available for $20 purchase in advance.